Barbell squats are great for developing overall lower body strength. However, many of us find it difficult to do a barbell squat correctly. I’ll show you some squat variations which are just as effective but easier to perform correctly.
- A three step approach to staying motivated.
- The Rope Pull to Stand and Reverse Standing Pull exercises to increase your overall pulling strength.
- Try these squat variations as an alternative to the Barbell Squat
- Here’s an alternative exercise to the Chin Up: the Inverted Row
- Ladder footwork for agility